Terms of Service
By accessing or using Explowre mobile application (“Application”) or Explowre website (together, the “Service”), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). The Service is owned and controlled by SocialGene Infolabs Pvt Ltd (“We”, “us”, “our”, “SocialGene”), a company registered in Hyderabad, India. Individuals using the Service shall be referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Users”. Following Terms constitute a binding legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and SocialGene. These Terms affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms, do not access or use our Service.
Application is intended for people who are at least 13 years old. Persons under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating accounts with us.
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will NOT:
- Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory, or stalking conduct
- Post any content that is misleading, harassing, insulting, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, hateful, or otherwise unlawful in any manner
- Post any content that amounts to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam etc
- Post any content that infringes patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; or discloses confidential information in violation of a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage SocialGene or any third party
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Use the Application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates these Terms
- Use the Application in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Application, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Application in any manner
- Compromise the security of the Service
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or to extract data
- Post any content containing software viruses, worms, or other harmful computer code, files, scripts or programs
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Service or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content, or code of the Service
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with Content or the Service without our prior written consent
Changes to these Terms
SocialGene can change these conditions at any time, without prior notice. This may include adding new or different terms to, or removing terms from, this Agreement. Your use of the Service after such notice of any change shall be deemed to be an acceptance to the amended Agreement.
SocialGene may terminate or suspend use of the Application at any time in its discretion, without notice to you. Upon any termination for any reason, SocialGene shall have no liability to you and no further obligations under this Agreement. Immediately upon termination, (a) the rights granted to you herein shall terminate; (b) you must cease all use of the Application and related Service. Additionally, your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any Terms. All sections that may be reasonably interpreted to or are intended to survive this Agreement will survive this Agreement.
THE SERVICE IS LICENSED “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. SOCIALGENE GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, WHILE SOCIALGENE ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS.
While the infrastructure of the Application is provided by SocialGene, most of the content is provided by the Users. SocialGene cannot be held responsible for any behavior of its Users or if its Service do not meet your expectations. SocialGene provides no explicit or implied guarantees on the reliability, safety or continuity of this Service. Even though SocialGene takes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Application is operational and free from errors, the nature of the Internet in general and software in particular do not allow providing a continuous and error-free operation.
User Content – Rights and Responsibility
You are responsible for all the content that you provide or post on Application. This includes Username, Fullname, About Me, Photo, Beliefs, Comments (collectively, “User Content”). SocialGene does not guarantee as to the validity, accuracy, legal status or confidentiality with respect to any User Content and you shall be solely responsible and assume all risks for any consequences of uploading, posting or disclosure of any User Content. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to review, screen, and delete any User Content at any time and for any reason. You retain all ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to Application, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to disseminate, use, process, translate or modify this Content.
SocialGene Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, all materials contained in the Application and on Explowre website (www.explowre.com), including, but not limited to Explowre name and logo, are the intellectual property of SocialGene and cannot be reproduced, used, published, distributed, sold or displayed without the express prior written permission of SocialGene. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, display, reverse engineer, sell, or participate in any sale of, rent, lease, loan, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, Service Content except as expressly stated in these Terms. You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-sub-licensable license to access and use the Application. This license is revocable at any time.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstance shall SocialGene, its directors or employees or contractors be liable to You or any third party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages whatsoever that result from (a) the use of, or inability to use, the Application; (b) or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Application at any time; (c) or the provision of the Application or any materials available therein; or (d) the conduct of other users of the Application, even if SocialGene has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Application.
By agreeing to these Terms you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SocialGene, its directors, employees and contractors from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, liability, cost, demand or expense (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) of any kind arising out of, or relating in any way to (a) Your access to or use of the Service; (b) any User Content you post, upload, use, distribute or store through the Application; (c) any breach by You of your obligations under this Agreement; (d) Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to infringement of any intellectual property, proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity, or of any privacy or consumer protection right that is implicated herein; (e) any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation; (f) Your negligence or willful misconduct. These obligations will survive termination of this Agreement.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Hyderabad, India for all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns. Write to us at email@example.com.